Thursday, April 30, 2009
Thankful Thursday #24
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week.
1) I am thankful that my husband is a good provider for his family. Ever since giving birth to my first daughter, I have been able to stay at home to raise our children because my husband is a hard worker and a good provider. I realize that God is the one who has poured out His blessings onto us, but my hubby has been there to work hard - really hard and I appreciate him.
2) I am thankful for the opportunity to look out onto my birdfeeder and see this really cool bird yesterday. Along with this bird, I saw a cardinal, goldfinch, and an indigo bunting. It was an amazing display of God's creativity and color scheme. I love His creations.
3) I am thankful for the opportunity to be part of a praise band at my church. We are an upbeat praise band that plays on Saturday Night. This has allowed people who don't normally attend on Sunday morning to come and see what it's all about. Hey, Paul tells us to be all things for all people! Glory to God for His faithfulness.
4) I am thankful that when my 3 1/2 year old daughter, Tiffany, found her long lost watch the other day, she said exuberantly, "Praise God, I've found my lost watch!" She's learned to give God the glory for the good things in life. Music to my soul.
5) I am thankful for each one of you who link up to this blog. You are a blessing because together we are a song of praise being sung to our King!