Thursday, April 23, 2009
Thankful Thursday #23
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week.
1) I am thankful that my husband is my biggest fan. I sing in our praise band on Saturday Nights, and Tim always sends me an encouraging message on my phone while I'm practicing. We all need encouragers in our lives!
2) I am thankful that after waiting for eight months, Marriage Partnership Magazine has responded to the query letter I sent them and they have requested to see my article! It's not a guarantee, but it's the next step and that's exciting!
3) I am thankful that I have loving Christian parents. When we went on our trip to Hershey, PA, my parents came with us. What a blast we had! They are so much fun to be around.
4) I am thankful for my local writer's group, RCWW. Through a series of emails, the co-directer decided to encourage me to submit at least one article this month. We then agreed to critique the other's article for them. This all led up to me needing someone to look at the article I wrote 8 months ago for MP Magazine. God's timing is always perfect! Now I'll be submitting 2 articles!
5) I am thankful for the time I get to spend with Kelly. She has been my best friend for many, many years and she knows me so well. Whenever we're together, we just relax and really have fun.
May God's timing in your lives, be exactly what you need this week!