Thursday, April 2, 2009
Thankful Thursday #20
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week.
1) I am thankful that my husband is my friend. We took a few hours on Monday to go look for some new furniture for our new house (we still don't know for sure if they have accepted our offer yet! It's been 2 weeks!). Just hanging out with Tim is a delight to me.
2) I am thankful that despite some difficult life circumstances, my children are communicating their feelings to me, and I have the priviledge of directing their hearts to God. (Can't even imagine how a non-Christian would handle these situations?)
3) I am thankful that I had the opportunity to go shopping Wed. morning with my Mom, just the two of us. It's always so nice to just be with her.
4) I am thankful that when we pray for wisdom, God is faithful and just to give us our answers.
5) I am thankful that God has our lives in His hands and no matter what, He will direct our paths. With so many decisions to make now, I need His direction!!!
May God bless you this week with wisdom and friendships.