Thursday, April 16, 2009
Thankful Thursday #22
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week.
1) I am thankful that my husband is committed to our marriage. If you are also married than you know that with marriage comes good times, and bad, sickness and health, richer and poorer. My husband is going to be there for me through all possible circumstances and that's an awesome thing to realize!
2) That tax time is OVER!!! PHEW! I am grateful that now everyone can settle down and relax and come look at my house to see if you want to buy it! LOL! Did you know that historically, the first two weeks of April are the slowest in the housing industry? It's because no one has time to house hunt if they are worrying about their taxes. My house is on the market now, so bring on the buyers. (PS. we still don't have any news on our new house yet...)
3) I am thankful that yesterday was my niece, Rebekah's, 16th birthday! Happy birthday Rebekah! She has been such a blessing to my family. We love her so much!!! She is always there for us and my kids absolutely LOVE being with her. God sure knew what he was doing when he brought her into our family. Rebekah is soft spoken and joyful with a servants heart - a perfect combination.
4) I am thankful for the rain. With the rain and warmer weather, the grass and flowers begin growing and blooming. Such a joyous time of year!
5) We are heading to Hershey PA today, and I am looking forward to some R&R with my family (My parents are joining us, too!). We will indulge in chocolate for a few days and even visit the Amish country for a culture check while we're there. I love vacations!
God bless you all this week!