Thursday, April 9, 2009
Thankful Thursday #21
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week.
1) I am thankful that my husband is such a great provider. Even though the market has been in a bad place, his business is doing just fine! His work ethic, and hard work coupled with his Godly character have proven to be a winning combination! Thank you honey, for all that you do for me and the kids. I respect you and love you!
2) I am thankful that we are preparing to have our passover Seder meal together this weekend. While we aren't Jewish by birth, we are adopted children of God, which makes us Jewish by rebirth! Celebrating the passover as a family has become a tradition that we all cherish and look forward to. The kids all play a part in helping to prepare for the Seder and it's great fun! Some family traditions are worth keeping and this is one of them.
3) I am thankful that despite the fact that we still don't know if the bank has accepted our offer on the new house we want to purchase, God has given me a peace about it. I don't have any anxiety or sense of urgency anymore. I've been able to completely put it into the Lord's hands. Phew!
4) I am thankful that our house is officially on the market. That means we have finished decluttering and touch-up painting. Hard work that will pay-off in the end.
5) I am thankful that I have the opportunity to be a part of our local church's praise band called, Ignite. It's amazing to be a part of worshiping the Lord every Saturday night. Singing His praises is what I live for!!
I pray that as the Resurrection weekend approaches, you will take the time to thank God for the good things that are in your life. He is a good God!