Thursday, November 12, 2009
Thankful Thursday #52
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week:
1) I am thankful that when my dryer broke on Monday night, my wonderful husband took the morning off on Tuesday to go buy a new one with me and then install it! He never complained or griped! He's amazing!
2) I am thankful for technology. I can't imagine having to hand wash our clothes! With six kids and two adults living in my house, not having a washer and dryer for even one day means laundry overload!
3) I am thankful that I had the chance to fill in at church last night. I helped teach the K-5th graders at Cool Kids and it was a pure delight. They are so precious! The things they say and do just amazed me.
4) I am thankful that my family has had the flu, and now we are all healthy! Phew! What a relief that we've been through it and now we are all on the other side and can move on with the winter.
5) I am thankful for friendships. They make my life easier and warmer and more loved. The fact that great people keep moving in and out of my life is so special. And with the internet, I can keep up with them no matter where they live!