Thursday, November 5, 2009
Thankful Thursday #51
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week:
1) I am thankful that God is the foundation of my marriage. God knows what we need and when we need it, and that is a tremendous help! God knows our hearts better than we do, and He knows when and where to touch us in a loving way.
2) I am thankful that Titus 2 In Action has officially launched! If you haven't had the chance, pop on over and check it out. May God be blessed by this new blog!
3) I am thankful for the Word of God. It is full of every answer that I need in my life. Le me repeat that, it is full of every answer that I need in my life. It has all of God's promises for my life. Oh how I love to just bask in the promises of God's Word.
4) I am thankful that God protects us. I had a flat tire in my 12 passenger van this week. Well, within one hour, AAA and my mom were on the scene. I spent the day at her house with two of my kids while the van was towed to a place where they repair tires. We were not in harms way even once!
5) I am thankful for the promise of eternity in heaven with God! There will be peace there, and joy unspeakable, and beauty to behold. No sickness, no death, no sin... Wow, I am so longing for His return so I can begin this eternity!