Thursday, November 26, 2009
Thankful Thursday #54
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week:
1) I am thankful for my husband, Tim. God has given me my soulmate in this man. He is always attentive to my needs (and wants - yes I'm spoiled) and he is a great provider and an attentive Daddy. I look forward to growing old with this man.
2) I am thankful for my six wonderful children! I love each one of them in a unique and special way. They all bring so much love and joy and fun into my life. Thank you, God for giving me these precious gifts. I can't wait to see how many grandchildren we will have!
3) I am thankful for my Christian friends. Lately God has surrounded me with some of the most amazing women of God! What a privilege to have so much support and love (not to mention so many coffee dates!). Being part of the BOdy of Christ is wonderful!
4) I am thankful for my family. Both my family and my husband's family live nearby and that means lots of love and support. They are not only my family, but my friends. That's a lot to be thankful for!
5) I am thankful for my church. Being a part of the church body is so rewarding. It gives you so many opportunities for service and for interaction with other believers. I've made some special friends and my kids are fully engaged in activities and friendships there. I especially like that it's only 15 minutes from my home.
I hope you can find at least five things that you are thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day, 2009. Life doesn't have to be easy to be thankful. A thankful heart is a decision. Don't let circumstances decide your level of happiness, lean on God for peace and then look around at His gifts. I love you all!