Thursday, September 17, 2009
Thankful Thursday #44
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week:
1) I am thankful that my husband values being healthy. He wants us to be healthy (both spiritually and physically) and he is willing to let me try all sorts of healthy recipe's on him (as long as it doesn't contain peas!LOL!). I appreciate how much he values these things.
2) I am thankful that Tim and I are on a retreat and we have family who is willing to step in and house sit for us while we are away. As a couple, it is so important to take time to be together.
3) I am thankful that my kids did great on their three week reports that just came home from school! WOOOOHOOO! We celebrated with Ice cream floats for a snack. :)
4) I am thankful that I am part of a praise band at my church. If you asked me when I feel closest to God I would answer, "When I'm singing." Being a part of a praise band gives me lots of opportunities to stop and sing during the week.
5) I am thankful for the power of prayer! Recently Tim and I were talking to a friend whose marriage is in trouble and when we had no more words that would encourage, we just stopped and prayed for them. God is the one source of comfort that our words cannot compete with! He is the God of comfort!