Thursday, September 24, 2009
Thankful Thursday #45
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week:
1) I'm thankful that my husband and I had a 5 day retreat together! It was refreshing to get away from the cares of life and just relax...
2) I am thankful that I sing in a praise band at my church. There are times when I need to just worship the Lord and this gives me that opportunity every week!
3) I am thankful for the Word of God. It is light to my path and nourishment to my soul!
4) I am thankful for the Christian School that my children attend. The teachers are so caring and it made the adjustment this year soooooo easy for the kids.
5) I am thankful that last week we had over 30 bloggers sign up for this weekly meme! How exciting to realize that there were more than 30 people who stopped to give God the glory for their lives! HOW COOL IS THAT!!