Thursday, September 3, 2009
Thankful Thursday #42
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week:
1) I am thankful that my husband and I complement one another. He is a creative introvert and I am a social extrovert. Knowing that we can balance each other out is a great thing. Understanding one another's differences is so important.
2) I am thankful for all of the people who have poured out love into my life over the past week. The cards, flowers, food, notes on my blog and FB and the phone calls have all been instrumental in my healing process.
3) I am thankful for a close family. It has been very healing to just hang out with my Mom and my siblings and other relatives over the past week. Family is so important, and my Dad made sure we were all close.
4) I am thankful that my kids are going to school this year. I see God's divine plan in that because I've been freed up to be with my Mom every day this week and that's awesome. I am also thankful that my kids are enjoying school. That is an answer to prayer.
5) I am thankful that I see God's loving fingerprints all over the events leading up to my Dad's leaving this world for heaven. While that is another post for another day, just know that God has shown us His handiwork in preparing us and taking care of us through this tragic event. I'm so grateful for the Cross and what Jesus did for me and my family!
To God be the Glory - Great things He has done!