Thursday, September 10, 2009
Thankful Thursday #43
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week:
1) I am thankful that my husband encourages me to do the things that I enjoy. He has studied who I was over the years and he always seems to know when to push me to do something (like sing in the praise band) and when not to.
2) I am thankful for my extended family. We all live in the same town and being there for one another is great. I enjoy just hanging out with each one of you!
3) I am thankful that my new neighborhood Bible study is starting up today! I can't wait to get to know other ladies and grow in the Lord together.
4) I am thankful for coffee breaks. We all need them (even if you don't drink java) throughout the day. They are the little moments of peace and rest that we need to take each day. It's how I get rejuvenated.
5) I am thankful for this blog and all of you!! When my Dad's days here on earth were finished and he unexpectedly stepped into heaven it was so encouraging to come here and find so many encouraging comments! I was blown away by the love. I treasure each one of you and what you have to say.