Thursday, November 27, 2008
Thankful Thursdays #2
Happy Thanksgiving! This will be my tribute to Thanksgiving. I will list 5 things that I am thankful for today. These are the big things since it's a thankful day!!
1) I am thankful today for our country. We are so very blessed to live in America, land of the free, and home of the brave. This is a priviledge.
2) I am thankful for all of the service men and women who have served our country over the years. Because of each of them, this country is what it is. Let's never take that for granted!
3) I am thankful that God sent His only son to die for my sins (and yours too!). What an amazing act of love this was. I cannot even understand it, but I'm thankful.
4) I am thankful for my family. Having a large family is challenging at times, but I love each and every member of my family. I am thankful for all of the joys that you bring into my life.
5) I am thankful for my friends. You are the ones who support me and love me and make me laugh! God never wanted us to be alone, and I'm glad He chose to give me YOU as my friend.
That's my list of the 5 things I'm thanking God for this holiday season! If you'd like to join us today, or in the future, for Thankful Thursdays, just copy the html in my sidebar (under the Thankful Thursday picture) and join in!
Have a blessed Thanksgiving! I'll be back to my regular blogging on Monday! Until then, I'll miss you. :)