Thursday, January 21, 2010
Thankful Thursday #61
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week:
1) I am thankful that God has given me Tim as my husband. He knows how to love me, hold me, protect me, and esteem me. He makes me feel like the only woman in the world - like a princess.
2) I am thankful that God has called me. I don't deserve to be called, and God knows that - He made me and knows all about me, and He loves all of me. There's nothing hidden from my Abba Father and it's ok, He loves me.
3) I am thankful for my children. I have been blessed with six amazing children. I value the relationship that I have with each one of them.
4) I am thankful for my extended family. They are all Christian's and that is a privilege! They are great supporters and encouragers.
5) I am thankful for my friends. God has blessed me with some special ladies that I can confide in and who love on me. I enjoy every minute I spend with them.
After prayer and much deliberation, I've decided to take a blog sabbatical. I don't know for how long. I've enjoyed meeting all of you and I will miss you and Thankful Thursday. I've noticed recently that many of you put up two links for TT. Be sure to share the other link because my hope is that you will all hop over to the other Thankful Thursday blog and begin linking up there on Thursday's. I will be focusing on writing for publication. I feel that I will be back, I'm going to follow God's lead on that one. Thank you for your faithfulness and support.