Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday #61

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!

Here's my list for this week:

1) I am thankful that God has given me Tim as my husband. He knows how to love me, hold me, protect me, and esteem me. He makes me feel like the only woman in the world - like a princess.

2) I am thankful that God has called me. I don't deserve to be called, and God knows that - He made me and knows all about me, and He loves all of me. There's nothing hidden from my Abba Father and it's ok, He loves me.

3) I am thankful for my children. I have been blessed with six amazing children. I value the relationship that I have with each one of them.

4) I am thankful for my extended family. They are all Christian's and that is a privilege! They are great supporters and encouragers.

5) I am thankful for my friends. God has blessed me with some special ladies that I can confide in and who love on me. I enjoy every minute I spend with them.

After prayer and much deliberation, I've decided to take a blog sabbatical. I don't know for how long. I've enjoyed meeting all of you and I will miss you and Thankful Thursday. I've noticed recently that many of you put up two links for TT. Be sure to share the other link because my hope is that you will all hop over to the other Thankful Thursday blog and begin linking up there on Thursday's. I will be focusing on writing for publication. I feel that I will be back, I'm going to follow God's lead on that one. Thank you for your faithfulness and support.

13 comments:

Lisa said...

Thank You Sonya for your faithfulness to TT. It has blessed me so much. I pray God's richest blessings upon you as you seek His face!
Blessings ~ Lisa

LivingforGod said...

You're blessed with wonderful family and friends. We will miss you. May the Lord richly bless you as you continue to use your talents for His glory!

Nikki (Sarah) said...

your list is great and I feel like you - your second one...I am so grateful He called me...loves me...uses me. Have a great weekend.

gemini said...

Blessed is the Lord always.He will always provide whatever needs we have.visiting here.

SusanD said...

God has so richly blessed you. Thank you for your faithfulness to Him and to us with TT. You will be sorely missed but I def understand your need and desire to follow God's lead. Enjoy your time off. Blessings, SusanD

Nana Jul said...

Thank you Sonya for your faithfulness! You will be missed, but what you have done will not be forgotten!
God bless you HUGE.
Love, Julie

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

hey there! You are going to be missed but I understand the reason for taking a break of course. Thank you for Thankful Thursday it is wonderful to focus on.
Love COllette xxx

Greg C said...

Thank you so much Sonya for getting this thing started. Your love of God has brought so much joy to others through this simple thankful post. As I wrote this morning even before reading your post, Great habits are hard to break so I will continue writing my thankful posts even without you. Just know that I will always think of you when I do my post no matter who is leading it.

Thanks again and many blessings to you and your family.

Greg

Jane In The Jungle said...

Thank you so much for getting this TT started. It's one of the best habits I have! You will be missed and always feel free to visit!
Praises!
Jane

GranthamLynn said...

Oh I will miss being here. I am praying that you will be Blessed.
I really enjoying linking with you on Thursday. I hope to see you back soon.
Many Blessings,
Sherry

Skoots1moM said...

mine's up...now off to read and comment:)

Anonymous said...

u are blessed with wonderful friends and family. u are someone very special.
http://cabralfamilyblog.blogspot.com/

Linda C said...

Thank you, Sonya for hosting TT! I've enjoyed it- it's been a blessing!!:) Blessings as you listen to God's leading for your life.

Linda C