Thursday, January 14, 2010
Thankful Thursday #60
I am sorry but something is not working with Mr. Linky today! Please leave a comment to link up until the issue is resolved.
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week:
1) I am thankful that my Sunday (Sabbath) was peaceful and relaxing. For the first time, in a long while, my whole family played games, threw the football, and just had a wonderful day. Now this is a goal I will have for future Sundays.
2) I am thankful for the opportunities we have because we live in America. Freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom to become who we want to become. The sky is truly the limit in this country. Thank God for America!
3) I am thankful that most of the snow has melted (Don't mention this one to my kdis!). It was fun, but I'm so over it!
4) I am thankful that I've lost 3 pounds my first week of doing Weight Watchers! It is such a great program!
5) I am thankful that I am doing a Beth Moore Bible study on Daniel. I'm already learning so much, and we've only done two weeks! This stuff is so rich and filling!