Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday #59


Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey


Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!

Here's my list for this week:

1) Happy New Year! I am thankful that it is 2010 and it is a fresh new year. I look forward to facing the good and bad of the year with the Lord.

2) I am thankful that during this extremely COLD season, my house is cozy warm. I have a fireplace which adds to the overall warmth. I am blessed to have a home and warm clothes for myself and my family.

3) I am so excited to be in a new Beth Moore Bible study on Daniel. I went to my first meeting (150 women!) and it was amazing. I can't wait to see what the Lord wants to tell me (and the other 149 women) over the next 10 weeks.

4) I am thankful for our Christian school. It is a nurturing environment with a loving staff and devoted families. God is good.

5) I am thankful that my Ashley is turning 8 on Saturday! She is number 5 (out of 6) and a pure delight. Soft spoken and loving, she is a joy to be around. God bless you, my daughter with a wonderful year ahead.

9 comments:

LivingforGod said...

Happy New Year to you and your family! And Happy 8th Birthday to your daughter, Ashley!

Heckety said...

Warm house, warm clothes, waterproof coats, good shoes and boots, enough oil and wood for the weather that's in it...I'm so with you on this one!

Nana Jul said...

I hope the Lord does amazingly beyond beyond in your study of Daniel. Happy New Year, and Happy Birthday Ashley!
God bless you for your weekly encouragement to keep our hearts grateful!
Love,
Julie

Greg C said...

Happy 2010 Sonya. May God bless us all. Thanks again for hosting this.

Yolanda said...

Sonya, I'm thankful for YOU! You are going to love the Daniel study, it is rich! Lovingly, Yolanda

TheAtticGirl said...

Happy birthday to your daughter! I hope 2010 brings wonderful surprises.

Heart2Heart said...

Sonya,

What a blessing it is to see 2010 and all the possibilities that lie ahead for you and your family. May God continue to bless you as your blog has truly blessed all of us that find our way here.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Eighteen said...

Happy New Year. May God grant you lots of blessings over the year.
Happy Birthday to Ashley.

Lori said...

I did my first Bible study ever last summer with Beth Moore. We watched her on DVD. It was on the book of Esther. I so enjoyed it and hoping we get to do another one this summer.