Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week:
1) Happy New Year! I am thankful that it is 2010 and it is a fresh new year. I look forward to facing the good and bad of the year with the Lord.
2) I am thankful that during this extremely COLD season, my house is cozy warm. I have a fireplace which adds to the overall warmth. I am blessed to have a home and warm clothes for myself and my family.
3) I am so excited to be in a new Beth Moore Bible study on Daniel. I went to my first meeting (150 women!) and it was amazing. I can't wait to see what the Lord wants to tell me (and the other 149 women) over the next 10 weeks.
4) I am thankful for our Christian school. It is a nurturing environment with a loving staff and devoted families. God is good.
5) I am thankful that my Ashley is turning 8 on Saturday! She is number 5 (out of 6) and a pure delight. Soft spoken and loving, she is a joy to be around. God bless you, my daughter with a wonderful year ahead.