Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Blog Award - Just for fun

While I don't usually participate in blog awards, I thought it might be a fun change.

Tiffany, over at Happily Ever After, has awarded me the Beautiful Blogger award. I am supposed to tell you seven interesting things about myself and then nominate seven other blogs for the award.  If you are reading this and would like to participate than consider yourself nominated!  All of your blogs are fabulous!

Here's my list of seven interesting things about me (ok, they will probably only be interesting to me!)

1) If I had to choose between a chocolate goody or a handful of chips, I would pick the chips every time.

2) I'm happiest when I'm singing.  If the radio is on and I like the song, I feel compelled to sing along.

3) I have a secret dream - Move to Tennessee and get a job working for Thomas Nelson Publishing.  (Hey, a girl can dream, right?)

4) I joined Weight Watchers last week, and when I got to the meeting there were several of my classmates who had come to join, too!!!  We laughed about that one - The class of '85 is over 40 and over weight!

5)  I don't have a favorite color.  Growing up I would say that rainbow was my favorite, but I suppose that doesn't really count.

6)  I have always hated the analogy, "Is the glass half empty, or half full?" My philosophy, "If you started with a full glass, then it's half empty, if you only filled it up half way than it's half full?  DUH!"

7)  Science was and still is my favorite subject, history - my least favorite. (I HATE the history channel. But hubby and oldest daughter LOVE to watch it. - TORTURE!)

Ok, that was fun (for me!) so I hope you decide to join in.  I'd love to learn 7 interesting things about YOU, so leave a comment and let me know you joined in!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Loved it! I didn't know some of them either!