Thursday, October 15, 2009
Thankful Thusrday #48
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week:
1) I'm thankful that on Saturday, October 17, Tim and I will be celebrating our 17th wedding anniversary! Now that's something to get excited about!
2) I'm thankful that we are getting rain. This has been a year with abundant rain here in Virginia and it's a refreshing break from the droughts in recent years.
3) I'm thankful that I live in a rural town. We had a business expo recently and it was just plain fun. We knew so many of the people who were there that it was a blast.
4) I'm thankful for supportive friends. God has really blessed me with some of the closest, most loyal friends I could have ever asked for.
5) I'm thankful for answered prayers. Recently, I was in my truck with my youngest and realized I had to drive 15-20 miles and my tank was on E. The gauges were freaking out and I thought, "I'm going to run out of gas!" So, I prayed and asked God to be my "I Am" and to be my fuel until I made it to the gas station. Do you know what happened next? My gas gauge went up just enough that the light went off and I made it safely to the gas station! WOooHOo! Today - Miracles are taking place because God is AWESOME!