Thursday, October 8, 2009
Thankful Thursday #47
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week:
1) I am thankful that my husband still enjoys taking me out on dates. It is really special to date your husband, it is time well spent.
2) I am thankful that we live in a free country. It is such a privilege to pray in public or even to display our religious beliefs in public.
3) I am thankful that my children are growing into nice young people. It has been a great thing to walk alongside of each one and watch God's hand in their development.
4) I am thankful for special friends. Where would life be without them? I think that it is particularly neat that we can connect far and near through the internet!
5) I am thankful for God's grace. Knowing that He has forgiven my offenses (over and over) allows me the opportunity to pass along that grace to others. I guess that's why they call it the circle of love.