Thursday, October 22, 2009
Thankful Thursday #49
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week:
1) I am thankful that my husband is my best friend and that we've been married for 17 years! We had a wonderful anniversary weekend. We had dinner out on Friday, and then brunch on Saturday. We went to the fall festival at our church with the kids and enjoyed food, music, and fellowship. Then home to put the kids to bed so we could relax together. Refreshing!
2) I am thankful that on November 2nd I will be launching a new blog called, Titus 2 In Action. This is an idea that was God inspired! We will have 6 bloggers who will be contributing. Each blogger will have their own column. If you get the chance, stop by and sign up to follow so that you don't miss any of the great posts that will be there. The columns will be: Parenting Pointers, Father Figure, Marriage Matters, Grandma's Gems, Digging Deeper, and Homemaking Helps.
3) I am thankful for the 5 other bloggers who have faithfully accepted the position as co-author of Titus 2 In Action! If you want to see who they are then hop on over to the blog.
4) I am thankful for my praise band. The members of the band are serious about the Lord and we are hoping to grow in the Lord together with an upcoming Bible study! How cool is that!
5) I am thankful for friends, both new and old. I've had the chance to meet some new friends this week and that has been delightful! Looking forward to nurturing these new friendships as well as continuing to nurture the existing friendships that I have.
6) I have to list one more this week because I am so thankful for YOU! That's right, if you are reading this post than I am thanking God for you today. I am so excited that as of last week we have been consistently hosting over 40 bloggers on this Meme and that is something to get excited about! Glory to the King!