Thursday, October 29, 2009
Thankful Thursday #50
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week:
1) I am thankful that my husband is the spiritual leader in our family. It is so great to be married to another Christian. I realize that this is a privilege! When I want to tell him what God is saying to me, he is right there to listen and encourage me because he understands what I'm talking about.
2) This is my 50th Thankful Thursday post, WoooHooo, YeeeeHaaaa!!! Let's all celebrate great numbers of participants and 50 weeks of thanking God for all that He has done.
3) I am thankful for the fall colors. I absolutely love the fact that I live in the south and we enjoy a magnificent display of changing color all around us.
4) I am thankful that I had the opportunity to go on three field trips over the past week. We went to the pumpkin patch, the zoo, and Yorktown. All great times.
5) I am thankful for God's word. You know, there are times when the enemy whispers lies to me and I start believing them, UNTIL I remember to turn to the Word and read what God has to say. That always reveals God's love because the truth will set you free!!!
I want to say, "Thank You!" to all of you who have participated over the past 50 weeks! You have all blessed me and more importantly you've blessed God for your willingness to give Him all the praise! I can't wait to see who will be giving thanks when we reach 100! Hey, the sky is the limit!!