Thursday, May 28, 2009
Thankful Thursday #28
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week:
1) I am thankful that my husband is the most handsome man I know. He cares about himself enough to keep fit by going to the gym and eating healthy. I think he has become more attractive with age! I am blessed to be his wife!
2) I am thankful that my daughter, Ashley, is graduating from kindergarten this morning. She has had such a fun year and is really looking forward to being a first grader. She doesn't want to break for summer!
3) I am thankful that today is the last day of school. I need the summer break. My kids need the summer break (except for Ashley)
4) I am thankful that when my three year old daughter, Tiffany, decided to stuff tissues into the top of the lamp that was turned on and sitting on her dresser, it didn't actually catch on fire - just smoldered until we all came running to her room looking for the fire! God is good.
5) I am thankful that the month of May is coming to an end. I'm ready for a new month because this one seemed to be a bit hectic and just flew by too fast.