Thursday, May 21, 2009
Thankful Thursday #27
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week:
1) I am thankful that my husband shares his heart with me. Sometimes it's not easy to be transparent with your spouse, but being honest is critical in a healthy relationship!
2) I am thankful that I am the righteousness of Christ. The enemy of my soul has been trying to tell me otherwise this week. That's why I need the scriptures. 2Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him (Jesus) to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
3) I am thankful for my friends. We need to be encouraged daily, and having Christian friends and family can really be a blessing!
4) I am thankful that the bank has started to look at the offer we placed on a house 9 weeks ago. I think we are finally at the finish line.
5) I am thankful for shelter, food, and clothing. These are basics that I sometimes take for granted as an American. I've seen too many friends lose their jobs lately, and I am grateful for these things.