Thursday, May 14, 2009
Thankful Thursday #26
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week
1) I am thankful that my husband and I have turned off the television. Back in January, the time of New Years resolutions, we decided spending time together was far more important than watching T.V. and we ended our years of sitting in front of the T.V. instead of communicating with one another. Of course, we all know that this was a much bigger sacrifice for my husband than for me. Love you, Tim!
2) I am thankful that my kids are finally learning how to study. Two of my precious children, upon starting part time at a Christian School, found that they didn't really know how to study for spelling tests. The first few were brought home with less than satisfactory grades, not any more! Now they both bring home A's and B's on their spelling tests! What an exciting breakthrough.
3) I am thankful for my friends. I recently got to go and have a play date with Chatty Kelly and we laughed and just encouraged one another. Friends are so important in our lives.
4) I am thankful for the Love Language book I spoke of in the previous post. Knowing what love languages my children are dominant in has been instrumental in my life. I now know what to focus on for each of them if I'm short on time that day. (Today is the last day to link up for the giveaway.)
5) I am thankful for each person who takes the time to read my posts. You are all an inspiration and a blessing to me. You are the ones who keep this blog alive and thriving!