Thursday, May 7, 2009
Thankful Thursday #25
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week
1) That I am in love with my husband! He recently left for a few days on business and I felt like a teenager again. We sent texts and emails and ecards as often as possible. I realized how much strength I get just from being in the same room with him. We are soul-mates.
2) I am thankful for my Mom. With Mother's Day on Sunday, I wanted to tell the world how much my Mom means to me. Growing up (and now) she has always led by example. She's a woman who loves God and her life is a song of praise to Him! She is also my friend, when we get together, we laugh and just enjoy one another. She is an encourager and supporter and she is always there when I need her. I love you, Mom! Happy Mother's Day!
3) I am thankful that God keeps on nudging me out of my comfort zone. He is gently pushing me out of my little world and into His perfect Will for my life through service. He is such a gentleman.
4) I am thankful for encouraging friends! I recently began emailing a friend I met through my local Christian Writer's group. We've been challenging one another to keep writing and submitting. I tell you what, nothing like a little accountability to keep you focused! God knows what we need and when.
5) I am thankful that my kids are doing well at the Christian School we've enrolled them in. They've only been homeschooled, so this was a HUGE transition and they are finally getting into the groove.