Thursday, March 19, 2009
Thankful Thursday #18
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Now onto my list:
1) I am thankful that my husband is so thoughtful. Saturday was extremely hectic and emotionally draining for me. Seeing that I was spent he took the kids to run some errands and told me to just have some quiet time before the Lord. It was quite refreshing.
2) I am thankful for the new Christian school we are sending our kids to. They have bent over backwards to accommodate us and make us feel loved. We've had several Mom's just give us bags filled with uniforms of all sizes! That's God's love shinning through His people!
3) I am thankful that God loves my children. As my oldest daughter started school in the midst of a school year, she had some legitimate fears. But God came alongside her and dispelled every one! His love is so AMAZING!
4) I am thankful for the opportunity to purchase a new home. We've lived in our current home since we built it 10 years ago. At the time we only had 2 children - now we have 6 and are busting at the seams! What a great country we live in.
5) I am thankful that when I ran my friends van out of gas (her gas gauge is apparently broken!) I was in the turning lane of the gas station! LOL! I am also grateful for the 4 men who came out and pushed me to the pump!! (One happened to be my adult nephew, Brooks - Thanks!)
This week I am particularly thankful for the love that God's people have poured out into my life and my family's lives. Thank you Father for showing your love through the body.