Thursday, March 26, 2009
Thankful Thursday #19
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week.
1) I am thankful that my husband is a man who has strong character. Whenever life gets difficult, I know I can turn to Tim for strength and courage and support. He always rises to the occasion. I need a man like that in my life!
2) I am thankful for my children. Each child is a hand picked special gift from God to me. Every day that I have with them is a privilege and a joy. My quiver is truly full of God's blessings.
3) I am thankful for God's creation. This week, while eating lunch, my kids and I spotted a pair of bluebirds sitting on our deck railing. The sun was gleaming on their neon blue backs and it was a sheer delight to behold with our eyes!
4) I am thankful that when life gets tough, we can be confident that God is holding us up and walking us through the situation.
5) I am thankful for these T.T. posts. My heart is heavy tonight so taking time to write this post has helped to shift my focus from the woes of life, to the blessings.
I pray that you are uplifted by being here today. I encourage you to participate, especially if you don't feel very thankful right now. Love you all! God Bless.