Thursday, March 5, 2009
Thankful Thursday #15
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
This is my list for March 5, 2009.
1) I am thankful that my oldest daughter, Brittany, turned 13 yesterday! It is so exciting that 13 years ago God blessed me with my oldest daughter. She has been an inspiration and source of great joy over the past 13 years. I couldn't have asked for a better first born child. She is mature, and loves the Lord. She is a delight to talk to, and an extremely organized person. She is beautiful both inside and out. I love you, Brittany!
2) I am thankful for the snow! We got 12 inches of snow on Sunday and that's huge for Virginia. The kids have had 3 snow days and we've played hard.
3) I am thankful for play dates with friends. Because of the snow I was able to hang out with Chatty Kelly and her family yesterday! A special treat.
4) I am thankful for the Jerry B. Jenkins mentoring program that I'm taking online. My mentor is great and she is giving me invaluable advice!
5) I am thankful that my husband is my best friend. We had a chance to just hang out at a local coffee shop yesterday for about an hour and it was fun! Being with Tim is one of my favorite things to do.
I pray for each one who stops by this blog, that you will take the time to look at life as a cup half full. Happiness is a decision, not a feeling, so decide to be thankful and happy today.