Thursday, February 26, 2009
Thankful Thursday #14
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
My list for this week:
1) I am thankful for my husband's job. We keep hearing of more and more people we know who are losing their jobs, but myhusband is secure in his (he owns the company). That's something I don't take for granted.
2) If you read yesterday's post, then you know that I'm thankful for my oldest daughter, Brittany, and her desire for a clean and organized home!
3) I'm thankful that when you meet up with old friends, even after many years have passed, you can instantly re-connect.
4) I'm thankful for the sunset I saw last night after leaving church. It was amazing!
5) I am thankful that we live in this country. Land of the free, home of the brave.