Thursday, February 12, 2009
Thankful Thursday #12
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list:
1) I am thankful that my husband is the spiritual leader of our house and we have been taking communion each morning. There is power in the blood and I've seen amazing results in both of our lives and in our family!
2) I am thankful for my local church. We are fairly new here and already it feels like home! They are so in tune with meeting the congregations needs and that's a real blessing.
3) I am thankful for praise music. I've been immersing myself and my family in praise music all week, its a real mood lifter, attitude adjuster and just plain fun!
4) I am thankful for my friends. I've been working on taking breaks lately, and its been fun to just go and hang out with my friends. It's always encouraging and uplifting.
5) I am thankful for my local writer's group. It's called, Richmond Christian's Who Write and it has been so encouraging to me!!! The monthly speakers are uplifting spiritually and practically. Plus, the great tips they send out via email have been the reason I'm published! We need to have other's around us to support us and lift us up. God is good!