Thursday, February 5, 2009
Thankful Thursday #11
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list of things I'm thankful for this week:
1) That my husband loves me. I mean really loves me with a very deep and compassionate love. He loves me with a God-like love, it's amazing!
2) For the opportunity to have close friends. We can share with one another and encourage each other through prayers, scriptures and just the right words. I have been a guarded person for so much of my life, I'm glad God has set me free to have these close friendships now!
3) For Godly counsel. The Bible says that if you consult with a multitude of counselors you'll be successful. It's true! We were never meant to run this race alone.
4) For the faith of a child. A few nights ago my youngest daughter, Tiffany, wanted to pray and she said, "Dear God, please bless everyone and I'm afraid of the dark so please help me, Amen." Knowing that she is turning her cares over to God at age 3 is amazing to me! Glory to God!
5) I am so thankful for grace. In Lamentations it says that God's grace is new every morning and I need that fresh grace daily. We can only give from what we have, and since we have new grace daily we can certainly give that grace to those in our lives, too!
May you realize today that God loves you and His grace is sufficient for every circumstance and need you may have.