Welcome to Thankful Thursday, and my 100th Post GIVEAWAY! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
This is my list for 2/19/09:
1) That my husband and I are in a partnership. We are concerned with what's going on in each other's lives and that is so valuable. When one of us is hurting, we run to the other and then we go to the Lord together in prayer.
2) I am thankful for my children. They bring such joy into my heart. On Sunday night we all tried to figure out how to use my new video camera (the one that's on my laptop) and ended up making such a hilarious video that we laughed for 30 minutes or so! I tried to upload it for a Monday post but, that's something I clearly can't figure out yet, or my Internet card is too slow.
3) I am thankful for good sales. We went to Radio shack to buy a new cable for my scanner, only to find out that for a mere $10 more I could buy a brand new Lexmark Printer/Scanner/Copier! Wow that was fun! (Yes, I bought it!)
4) I am thankful that I'm making new friends through my local Christian Writer's group. That's been a real blessing.
5) Today is my 100th post on Truth 4 the Journey!! And to celebrate, I am having a giveaway. I will give one person a copy of, For the Write Reason, Edited by Marybeth Whalen. This is a compilation book with 31 devotions written by agents, editors, and writers. Most of them are sharing how they got into writing and what part God played in their lives. Quite inspirational! So, for everyone who leaves me a comment, your name will go into a hat, and I'll let my husband pick the winning name! I will close the drawing on Sunday Feb. 22 (incidentally, my birthday!). Good Luck!
Have a blessed and joyful weekend.
Authors Note: You don't have to participate in the Thankful Thursday Meme today to enter the drawing. Simply leave a comment, it's that easy. Although, if you do participate, your name will go into the hat twice. (My blog, my rules!)