Thursday, March 12, 2009
Thankful Thursday #16
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here is my list for this week:
1) I'm thankful that my husband has faith in God. He is someone who will trust God when other's would be shaken. I love that about him, unshakable faith.
2) I'm thankful that we have found a great house that we want to buy. God has lined up several things in order for us to have this opportunity and I'm trusting Him to complete the work that He has started.
3) I'm thankful for small rural towns. We live in one of those, and it is just fun! There's a local coffee shop, a YMCA, and a yummy Chinese restaurant. Quaint.
4) I'm thankful for God's Word. I know that I can always turn to God's Word to lead me and direct me, no matter what decision I'm making.
5) I'm thankful for each one of you who have linked up for the Thankful Thursday Meme's. Your lists have inspired me and touched me over the past few months.
God bless each one of you! Remember to give Him all the glory - great things He has done.