Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week:
1) I am thankful that my husband was able to take three of my kids flying! It was a flying club and it was FREE! They were able to go up twice and took some amazing pictures. (This is the pilot and my three kids next to the plane they flew in!)
2) I am thankful for a display of God's glory in nature. I woke up one morning this week to ice on the cars. When I went outside I saw this amazing "snowflake" on the front of my truck!
3) I am thankful for a good Thanksgiving. This was the first time we celebrated a holiday since my dad went home to be with the Lord in August. It was a challenging day, but God helped us all see the joy in being together as a family. (This was one of 4 tables we set up - there were over 30 of us!)
4) I am thankful that we were able to pick out our Christmas tree over the weekend. This is the tallest tree we've ever had at over 9ft. tall. Having such a big den is a real blessing. (This is Dad and Ashley with brown bear searching for the perfect tree.)
5) I am thankful that November is a big birthday month in my family. In my family we have 7 birthdays, on my husband's side we have an additional 2. Two of our own children turned 11 this month. (Stephanie is on the left and Valerie is on the right.)