Thursday, December 31, 2009
Thankful Thursday #58
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week:
1) I am so excited that my husband and I have celebrated 17 years together. God is the center of our marriage, He is leading us and guiding us. I can't wait to see what He has planned for us in 2010.
2) I am so excited that I got into the ladies Bible study in my area. I was on the waiting list and I've been praying every day! Finally, on Monday, I decided to put it on my planner for 2010 (a step of faith) and the next morning I got the call that I was in! WOOOHOOO! We will be studying the book of Daniel.
3) I am glad to see 2009 end. It was a challenging year for me and my whole family. God was my strength and a present help in times of trouble. God has been my rock and my source of happiness. I am grateful for His presence during 2009. Glad He is walking with me head first into 2010.
4) I am thankful for the special weekend trips I've had with my husband. With six children, finding time to steal away just the two of us is priceless!
5) I am thankful for my writing. It is therapeutic and an amazing outlet for me. Being part of the published world is challenging, ever changing and exciting and I'm glad God called me to write. Looking forward to focusing my energies on my writing in 2010.