Due to a hectic holiday schedule, this will be the Thankful Thursday post for 12/17 and 12/24.
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week:
1) I am thankful that my marriage is growing and changing. We are not just standing still, but growing both spiritually and emotionally and physically (I could do without the physical aging!). It's important to stay connected during these times of growth and change.
2) I am thankful for Christ's birth. My life would be worthless if He hadn't called me into His loving arms. Praise God for sending His only son so that through Him I would be saved!
3) I am grateful for my family. During the holiday's it's great to know that I have been given a large and loving family.
4) I am thankful for Christmas break. I hope it will be a time to just hang out as a family and a time for me to get ready for the new year. Proper planning is a must!
5) I am thankful for all of you who leave comments of my blogs. Each comment is a treasure to me! I really value your input and encouragement. Thank you!!
Merry Christmas to all of you!