Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thankful Thursday #57

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

Due to a hectic holiday schedule, this will be the Thankful Thursday post for 12/17 and 12/24.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!

Here's my list for this week:

1) I am thankful that my marriage is growing and changing. We are not just standing still, but growing both spiritually and emotionally and physically (I could do without the physical aging!). It's important to stay connected during these times of growth and change.

2) I am thankful for Christ's birth.  My life would be worthless if He hadn't called me into His loving arms.  Praise God for sending His only son so that through Him I would be saved!

3) I am grateful for my family.  During the holiday's it's great to know that I have been given a large and loving family.

4) I am thankful for Christmas break. I hope it will be a time to just hang out as a family and a time for me to get ready for the new year. Proper planning is a must!

5) I am thankful for all of you who leave comments of my blogs. Each comment is a treasure to me! I really value your input and encouragement. Thank you!!

Merry Christmas to all of you!

9 comments:

LivingforGod said...

Have a joyous CHRISTmas and a blessed New Year!

Greg C said...

Another great list Sonya. I did my post and then I thought I wonder if we are doing this today. But I decided even if you aren't, I am. I am glad to see it was up and running this morning.

Nikki (Sarah) said...

great list and that no. 2 is where it all begins.

Angela said...

Thanks for hosting this! This is my first visit/linkup but won't be my last. Happy week!

Lori said...

I love your list and I am glad for a break too!! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and thanks for hosting such a wonderful meme.

Leaon Mary said...

Happy TT Sonya.
Just wanted to thank you today for hosting Thankful Thursday. I really love it! I try to be mindful to thank God always but... uniting together to give God praise is wonderful.

Merry Christmas Sonya!
God is good!

Cheryl Barker said...

Merry Christmas, Sonya! Enjoy your break and your time with family!

Jane In The Jungle said...

LOVING my break!!!!!
Have a great weekend!

Nancy M. said...

Wonderful list! I hope y'all have a great Christmas!