Thursday, June 18, 2009
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week:
1) I'm thankful that my husband prays with me every morning. It is sacred to us and we haven't missed a morning since the year began.
2) I'm thankful that we've bought a new house and close tomorrow! Now to get everything ready to move!
3) I'm thankful for my friends. Hanging out with Kelly this week was really fun. We need friends in our lives to encourage us.
4) I'm thankful for my family (both mine and my husband's). I have family who all lives in Richmond (on both sides of our family) and it's great to be surrounded by so many supportive people.
5) I'm thankful for your patience as I didn't have my Thankful Thursday post up and running until almost 9am! Clearly I need to put this on my "to do" list. LOL! I'm a work in progress! Love you!