Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey


Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!

Here's my list for this week:

1) I'm thankful that my husband prays with me every morning. It is sacred to us and we haven't missed a morning since the year began.

2) I'm thankful that we've bought a new house and close tomorrow! Now to get everything ready to move!

3) I'm thankful for my friends. Hanging out with Kelly this week was really fun. We need friends in our lives to encourage us.

4) I'm thankful for my family (both mine and my husband's). I have family who all lives in Richmond (on both sides of our family) and it's great to be surrounded by so many supportive people.

5) I'm thankful for your patience as I didn't have my Thankful Thursday post up and running until almost 9am! Clearly I need to put this on my "to do" list. LOL! I'm a work in progress! Love you!

12 comments:

Greg C said...

I love it. I just told Kelly that we would go forward with or without you. :) I came back just to see if maybe you were up and running and my prayers were answered.

Great news on the house. I am so happy for you.

I impressed myself this week. I started on my post last night.

Yolanda said...

Sonya, thank you so much for the time and effort you place on Thursday Thanksgivings.

Lovingly,
Yolanda

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

Greg,

Definitely move forward no matter what because giving thanks to God isn't about me at all, it's all about giving God the glory. But for now, I'll gladly host this meme.

Now I'm off to visit everyone's posts.

Sonya Lee

Cheryl Barker said...

Sonya, you are so blessed to have a husband who prays with you every morning -- and congrats again on the house! Glad to hear things are progressing so well.

Loved hearing from you over at my blog. Good luck keeping the balance. I know it's an ongoing challenge.

Blessings!

Leslie said...

Even though I've been done with work for 3 weeks now, I've still had to get up early everyday to get my kids off to school. So I went on ahead too! However, today is their last day, so who knows what time I'll be getting up for the rest of the summer!

Beth Herring said...

Enjoyed your post today and am so happy for you and the new house!

Many blessing my friend,
Beth

Leaon Mary said...

answered prayers!
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW HOUSE!
GOD IS SO GOOD
SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

Hi
Love Thankful Thursday, this is my second time taking part and it really gets you thinking about your week and specifics to be thankful for. What an amazing house fantastic!
Collette x

Edie said...

Hey Sonya! I have to admire you for your follow through with Thankful Thursdays. I'm not very good at keeping up with memes.

Congratulations on the house!

Lavonda Pflug said...

Wonderful list.
Sorry it has taken me so long to come over and visit. You have a nice place here. I'll come back and visit again. I tried to "follow" but I'm not sure it worked right. I'll try again later.
I hope your move goes well and enjoy your new home!

Amy Jo said...

Thanks for the reminder to be THANKFUL!!! Congrats on your new house. :-) Praying the move and process is smooth! Sweet blessings, Amy

From the Heart said...

Thank you for letting me be a part of this Thankful Thursday.
Have a blessed day.