Thursday, June 4, 2009
Thankful Thursday #29
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week:
1) I am thankful that my husband decided to book a week at Myrtle Beach, S.C. for his family! I am having a blast.
2) I am thankful that school is out for the summer so that we could take this last minute family vacation (We decided to do this 2 days before we came here!).
3) I am thankful that if you wait until the last minute to book your vacation you can get a really good deal on an ocean front condo!
4) I am thankful that we have great family neighbors who are willing to watch our pets whenever we venture out into the world!
5) I am thankful that being at the beach has been a great place for me to really feel close to God. Appreciating creation always leads back to worshiping the Creator Himself!