Thursday, January 1, 2009
Thankful Thursday's Happy New Year
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! I can hardly believe that it is 2009!!! What an exciting day this is.
It is really great how Thankful Thursday's have fallen on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and now New Years Day! God is good with His timing.
If you'd like to participate in this Thankful Thursday Meme, just copy the button on my sidebar to put into your post, then list 5 things that you are thankful for and be sure to come back here and link up below so that other's can come and rejoice with you.
Here's my list of 5 things that I'm thankful for for 2008:
1) I am thankful for my health and the health of my family! We had no bad diagnosis, or illnesses, or deaths this year!
2) I am thankful for my new church. We felt the need to start attending a local church and moved there in August. It seems like a good fit and we are enjoying being involved!
3) I am thankful that we live in a free country and can worship God anytime and anywhere. We are so blessed that way!!
4) I am thankful that God is not finished with me yet! I am a work in progress and I look forward to having Him mold me and make me what He wants me to be.
5) I am thankful for starting this blog. Meeting all of you has been such a blessing in my life! My faith has grown and my circle of friends has grown. God is so good!