Thursday, January 8, 2009
Thankful Thursday #7
I am so glad that it's time for Thankful Thursday again. I am ready to count my blessings. If you'd like to join in, just copy the Thankful Thursday button on my sidebar and write your T.T. post. Then, come back here to link up below so we can all give God the glory, great things He has done.
Here are my five things that I'm thankful for today:
1) I'm thankful for my husband. He has been such a Godly example over the years and his character is amazing. I love you!
2) I'm thankful that God never gives up on us. Sometimes I can be so hardheaded and I can be deceived, but God is always there to lovingly bring me back to the truth of His word.
3) I'm thankful that it's a new year, and with that comes new opportunities and challenges!
4) I'm thankful for technology. I'm planning for the spring semester and using a computer with a printer has made my life so much easier!
5) I'm thankful for written words. They carry so much power and inspiraton and I am glad I can read and enjoy them.
Dear God, today I lift up to you these five things that I am so grateful for. I love you dearly and I am glad to have this opportunity to count some of my blessings!