Thursday, January 22, 2009
Thankful Thursday #9
Welcome to Thankful Thursday!
If you would like to join in, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next you list 5 things that you want to thank God for today. Finally, come back and link up with Mr. Linky below so that others can come and give thanks with you!
Here's my list for this week:
1) I am thankful for my husband's support in my writing life. He surprised me with my first published article in a gorgeous frame to put on display in my office! I was blown away at his thoughtfulness! I love you, Tim!!
2) I am thankful for sunsets. I have noticed some amazing sunsets lately. The colors are so brilliant and it is a feast for the eyes.
3) I am thankful for my friend Kelly. She has been such an encouragement to me lately. She's been especially gracious when I've sent her text messages asking for prayer as I walk through some life issues. Love you Kelly!
4) I am thankful for my friend, Denise. She has 5 children of her own and we've been swapping kids so that the other one gets a break. Her kids are the best and I love them like my own! Thanks for being a burden lifter, Denise!
5) I am thankful for the Word of God! Lately, when I read the Bible I find myself saying things like, "I've never seen that in there before!" because it has directly been speaking into my life. It truly is the LIVING Word of God! It is nourishment to my soul and I treasure its words.