Thursday, January 29, 2009
Thankful Thursday #10
Welcome to Thankful Thursday #10! If you'd like to join in, please copy the Thankful Thursday button into your post and then list 5 things that you are thankful for. Next, come back to link up below with Mr. Linky.
Here's my list of items I am thankful for this week:
1) I am thankful that I had the opportunity to go out of town with my husband for 3 days and 2 nights this week! What an amazing time I had just hanging out with my hubby.
2) I am thankful for the stars. Sometimes at night, I love to just gaze at the stars and then I am always in awe at the creator of that universe!
3) I love the snow. We had a very brief snow storm this week. I enjoyed just watching it and day-dreaming about playing in the snow with my kids. In the end it wasn't enough to play in so I'm thankful for the day-dream this time!
4) I am thankful for God's direction in my life. My hubby and I have had some difficult decisions to make lately, and I know that God will give us wisdom if we just ask.
5) I am thankful for communion. There is such power in the blood of the Lamb!
May you be blessed this upcoming weekend. Thank you for joining me in giving thanks to God, great things He has done!