Welcome to Thankful Thursday #4! I am so excited to be able to again give God the glory for all of the good gifts that He has given me.
I am also excited to announce that I have added a Mr. Linky code making it easier than ever to link to the Thankful Thursday Meme.
Rules of the Meme: First, copy the Thankful Thursday button on the sidebar onto your post, next list the five things you are thankful for this week and finally come back and link up with the Mr. Linky tab. That way we can all come and visit your blogs to see what you're thankful for.
Ok, now on to the five things that I am thankful for this week:
1) I am thankful for the opportunity to do the fun little things with my kids this week. First, we made a gingerbread house together. Then we watched a fun Christmas movie (Miracle on 34th street) and just snuggled up on the couch. It was time well spent.
2) I am thankful for God's perfect timing. I received a rejection letter on Monday and my sweet friend, Spring, had felt led (on Saturday) to send me a note of encouragement. The best part was that her e-mail went down (sorry Spring!) and I didn't receive the e-mail until Monday Morning! It was exactly the word I needed to not get discouraged! Isn't God AWESOME!
3) I am thankful that when I feel alone, God is ALWAYS there with me. I had scheduled to go shopping with a friend who had the misfortune of becoming sick. So, I took the Lord with me. He gave me great parking spots and led me to some really fantastic gifts for my family! Love you so much, Father!
4) I am thankful for the friends in my life who encourage me. I have been lazy over the past month and I've stopped exercising. But, thanks to the gentle persistence of my sweet friend, Denise, I got back into the gym this week. Now, I'm terribly sore today (THANKS Denise! LOL!) but I know it will be well worth it. :)
5) I am thankful for my precious friends in bloggy land. You are all so encouraging and that is special to me. As a matter of fact, Peggy, over at Amazing Mazes, Messes and Miracles was so sweet that she gave me the Lemonade Award! Thanks Peggy that was great!
Part of the rules for this award is that you list at least 10 other blogs that are also showing a great Attitude or Gratitude. So, if you link up with my post today, then you are tagged! Because if you are linking up then you are showing your BIG hearts of gratitude!
Be blessed this week!