Thursday, August 20, 2009
Thankful Thursday #40
* Mr. Linky is now up and running. Sorry! Too much on my mind with school today! :)
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week:
1) I'm thankful that my husband is a family man. He is always thinking of ways to make our lives more fun and he enjoys spending time with us. How cool is that!
2) I'm thankful that we took one last summer moment and saw the movie Sharks at the IMAX Dome in the Science Museum of Virginia.
3) I'm thankful that our summer is coming to an end. It's time to focus, really focus on my writing while the kids are off at school.
4) I'm thankful that school started today. Wait, I'm also sad that school started today. I have such mixed emotions on this one. I know, I'm thankful that God has given us a nice Christian school to send our children to.
5) I'm thankful that I live in a time when the internet is the new way to network. It's fun and exciting and easy. How else would I have met most of you??!!