Thursday, August 6, 2009
Thankful Thursday #38
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week:
1) I am thankful that my husband loves me enough to send me on an annual writer's conference. He doesn't mind taking care of the kids and the animals while I'm away. I love you, Tim!!
2) I am thankful that I am at the Philadelphia Christian Writer's Conference with my friends Kelly and Laurie! Pray for our families and that we will get out of the conference what God wants us to hear.
3) I am thankful that I received my very first paycheck for my writing this week! I just stared at it and now it's sitting on my dresser waiting for me to frame it. I'm officially a paid author and I have to give all the glory to God! (And to my writer friends who encouraged me to write and to my family who support my writing.)
4) I am thankful for the idea to start a Bible study in my new neighborhood. I'm praying about it but feel like I will pursue this idea.
5) I am thankful for everyone who pitched in to watch my kids so I could go to the conference and not worry about what was going on back home. Love all of you!