Thursday, August 13, 2009
Thankful Thursday #39
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week:
1) I am thankful that my husband wants to solve my problems. He can't always come up with solutions, but often enough he is a great source of advice and encouragement. I can think of several occasions when he has given me the solution at just the right time.
2) I am thankful that I went to the Greater Philadelphia Christian Writers Conference last week. I learned a lot, made tons of new friends, and felt a fresh new anointing on my life.
3) I am thankful that God has sustained this blog over the past 3 months. I have needed more family time so blogging has been on the back burner and yet my followers are increasing and that is ALL God! (and all you of course!)
4) I am thankful that school starts on Aug. 20th. Actually this one is a stretch because it will be a difficult day for me, but by faith I'm thankful.
5) I am thankful that I will begin working with my husband at the office one day a week. This will give me more of a sense that it's our business.