Thursday, July 30, 2009
Thankful Thursday #37
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week:
1) I am thankful that my husband and I are teaching Vacation Bible School at our church this week. We are teaching the 5th and 6th graders. It has changed my life because I've watched them open their hearts to the Lord as the week has progressed!
2) I am thankful that we invited three neighborhood kids to join us at VBS this week. Watching them have fun and learn about the Lord is priceless.
3) I am thankful that a precious boy named Andrew in our 5th and 6th grade class gave his life to Christ this week! What a sweet blessing. To God be the glory.
4) I am thankful for air conditioning! It has been extremely HHHOOOTTT in Virginia lately and I am grateful for the moments inside of the air conditioning.
5) I am thankful for the opportunity to write. It is an amazing outlet - whether I'm just journaling for personal benefit, or writing an article to submit for publication, writing is therapeutic!