Thursday, July 9, 2009
Thankful Thursday #34
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week:
1) I am thankful that I enjoy my husband's company, and he enjoys mine! We enjoy being together whether we're doing something or just hanging out.
2) I am thankful that tomorrow I am moving! Everything is boxed up and it seems hectic, but I know it will be worth it.
3) I am thankful for all of the help that I've received from friends and family over the past few days. I know you'll be there to help with the unpacking, too! You're all amazing.
4) I am thankful for movers! We decided that moving our house was such a big job we needed to hire movers. I appreciate not having to move stuff myself, packing was hard enough!
5) I am thankful that Standard Publishing (They print take-home papers for Sunday School classes) accepted one of my articles for publication! I was so excited when I got the e-mail I sat there and wrote another article! Success breeds inspiration.