Thursday, July 2, 2009
Thankful Thursday #33
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week:
1) I am thankful that my husband protects me. When we were receiving daily phone calls that were discouraging about how we weren't closing yet again, my husband realized that it was stressing me out and asked the closing agent to call him and he would tell me when we were going to close. That lifted such a burden off of me! And I know he's super busy and I'm the more reasonable person to call - that's a true sacrifice of love.
2) That we closed on our new house yesterday morning at 8am! Now I need to pack, pack, pack as we are moving on July 10th.
3) That when life gets hectic, God is there to walk you through and answer your prayers.
4) That God is teaching me about faith and it's everywhere I turn! In my Bible study, in my Bible reading, and everywhere I seem to go on the net or in magazines. He's making sure I learn about it. It's starting with building up my root system of faith in Him. The fruit will come later. I love God's gentle ways.
5) I'm really thankful that God is encouraging me to pray about every detail of my life - specific prayers. It is keeping me more in tune with Him as this requires real relationship with my heavenly father. He wants to answer all of our prayers about all of our needs, not just the big things. The little things are real faith builders!