Thursday, July 16, 2009
Thankful Thursday #35
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just copy the T.T. button on my sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!
Here's my list for this week:
1) I am thankful that my husband took some time off last week to help us do the final packing before the big move. And he cleaned the house we moved out of until 4:30am on Sat. night so it would be ready for a perspective buyer to look at it!
2) I am thankful to be living in my new dream house! It's beautiful and I am appreciating every aspect of it.
3) I am thankful that someone is interested in looking at our house that is for sale. Now I'm praying that they buy it!
4) I am thankful that my internet is working - we now have broadband and it is SOOOOOO fast!
5) I am thankful that I don't have to unpack all of the boxes in a day or even a week. This is a LOT of work and I'm exhausted.
6) I am thankful that Mr. Linky finally got my blog moved over to the new server (www2). Please be sure to check my comments to see others who have linked up earlier today - Mr. Linky wasn't working until 10:15am. Sorry for the inconvenience!